Michigan hospitals report a surge in visits in March
Detroit Free Press, March 19, 2008
Statistics from the Michigan Health & Hospital Association show March was the top admissions month for all Michigan hospitals each year between 2003 and 2006. In 2006, March led all months in admissions with 118,454 at 146 Michigan hospitals. The next busiest month was May with 114,926 admissions.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives