Illinois hospital plans $400 million expansion
Chicago Tribune, March 20, 2008
Palos Community Hospital in Palos Heights, IL, has submitted a letter of intent to the Illinois Health Facilities Planning Board regarding a a $400 million expansion plan. Under the plan, the hospital would add an eight-story building with 192 rooms to the current facility. The purpose of the project is to provide patients with private rooms, said hospital officials.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC