Florida Hospital, Burnham Institute join forces for research
Orlando Sentinel, March 27, 2008
Florida Hospital and the Burnham Institute for Medical Research announced a new research partnership focused on diabetes and cardiovascular disease called the Florida Hospital-Burnham Clinical Research Institute. Groundbreaking on the seven-story, $45 million building--which also will house the Florida Hospital Diabetes Institute and an array of physicians offices and other medical services--should take place this summer, with an opening as early as August 2009, hospital officials said.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts