Maryland hospitals adding space, services
Baltimore Sun, April 1, 2008
Annapolis, MD-based Anne Arundel Medical Center and Baltimore Washington Medical Center in Glen Burnie, MD, are in the midst of major expansions meant to meet growing demand by greatly increasing their capacity and offering new services. Both hospitals have also built flexibility into their expansions to prepare for additional growth. Some of the floors new towers at each of the hospitals will be empty shells ready to complete when the need arises.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal