WHO: Medical chaos in Gaza
AP/Minneapolis Star Tribune, April 2, 2008
The World Health Organization said that dozens of Gaza residents have died waiting for medical treatment because of delays in obtaining permits to enter Israel. The WHO listed 32 cases in which Gaza residents died because they could not obtain urgent medical treatment.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013