WHO: Medical chaos in Gaza
AP/Minneapolis Star Tribune, April 2, 2008
The World Health Organization said that dozens of Gaza residents have died waiting for medical treatment because of delays in obtaining permits to enter Israel. The WHO listed 32 cases in which Gaza residents died because they could not obtain urgent medical treatment.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue