Medical Properties Trust wraps up deal for HCP hospitals
Birmingham News, April 2, 2008
Birmingham-based Medical Properties Trust has completed a $138 million deal for seven hospitals from HCP Inc. With the completed transaction, Medical Properties Trust now has hospitals in Cleveland and Webster, TX; Cheraw and Bennettsville, SC; Bossier City, LA; Idaho Falls, ID; and Tucson, AZ.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care