Medical Properties Trust wraps up deal for HCP hospitals
Birmingham News, April 2, 2008
Birmingham-based Medical Properties Trust has completed a $138 million deal for seven hospitals from HCP Inc. With the completed transaction, Medical Properties Trust now has hospitals in Cleveland and Webster, TX; Cheraw and Bennettsville, SC; Bossier City, LA; Idaho Falls, ID; and Tucson, AZ.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations