Medical Properties Trust wraps up deal for HCP hospitals
Birmingham News, April 2, 2008
Birmingham-based Medical Properties Trust has completed a $138 million deal for seven hospitals from HCP Inc. With the completed transaction, Medical Properties Trust now has hospitals in Cleveland and Webster, TX; Cheraw and Bennettsville, SC; Bossier City, LA; Idaho Falls, ID; and Tucson, AZ.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%