Jamaica launches free healthcare for all adults
Miami Herald, April 3, 2008
Jamaica says it has successfully launched free healthcare for all adults in public hospitals across the Caribbean country. The abolition of user fees at hospitals was going smoothly this week, with patients forming orderly lines while waiting to be seen, according to Health Minister Rudyard Spencer.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care