Lawsuit against Iasis Healthcare dismissed
East Valley (AZ) Tribune, April 3, 2008
A federal court has dismissed a whistle-blower lawsuit alleging that hospital owner Iasis Healthcare allowed unnecessary medical procedures to be performed and illegally compensated doctors for patient referrals. The suit was filed against Iasis Healthcare in 2005 in the U.S. District Court of Arizona.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013