Lawsuit against Iasis Healthcare dismissed
East Valley (AZ) Tribune, April 3, 2008
A federal court has dismissed a whistle-blower lawsuit alleging that hospital owner Iasis Healthcare allowed unnecessary medical procedures to be performed and illegally compensated doctors for patient referrals. The suit was filed against Iasis Healthcare in 2005 in the U.S. District Court of Arizona.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction