Lawsuit against Iasis Healthcare dismissed
East Valley (AZ) Tribune, April 3, 2008
A federal court has dismissed a whistle-blower lawsuit alleging that hospital owner Iasis Healthcare allowed unnecessary medical procedures to be performed and illegally compensated doctors for patient referrals. The suit was filed against Iasis Healthcare in 2005 in the U.S. District Court of Arizona.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts