Beaumont Hospitals asks Michigan for approval of $204 million expansion
Detroit Free Press, April 3, 2008
Beaumont Hospitals has asked the state of Michigan for permission to build a $204-million emergency department expansion on its Royal Oak campus. If approved, the project would replace Beaumont's emergency center with a 96,000 square foot facility with 173 patient rooms, including an 11-to-20-room pediatric emergency unit. Also included in the expansion would be a 36-bed intensive care unit and four operating rooms.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers