Cuba reorganizes family doctor program
Under a major reform of Cuba's vaunted free healthcare system, President Raul Castro's government will close more than half of Cuba's family doctor offices and boost staffing at the rest. The overhaul of one of the pillars of the health system came in response to public complaints, according to sources.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest