Kansas City hospital’s expansion is on target
The first phase of work for St. Luke's Hospital's new Mid America Heart Institute in Kansas City is nearing completion. The new institute will be the cornerstone of the hospital's $350 million expansion of its main campus. The campus' expansion also will include the new $23 million, 21,000-square-foot Ellen J. Hockaday Center for Women’s Care; the $10 million, 9,000-square-foot Muriel I. Kauffman Women’s Heart Center; and new quarters for St. Luke’s Brain and Stroke Institute.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse