North Philadelphia Health System unveils new St. Joseph’s ER
Philadelphia Business Journal, April 15, 2008
The North Philadelphia Health System has unveiled its 91,100 square-foot, $4.5 million emergency department at St. Joseph's Hospital. The new ER is more than double the size of the former emergency room at the North Philadelphia hospital. It can accommodate 22,000 patients annually, while the former ER was about half the size needed to handle the hospital's patient volume for emergency care.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC