North Philadelphia Health System unveils new St. Joseph’s ER
Philadelphia Business Journal, April 15, 2008
The North Philadelphia Health System has unveiled its 91,100 square-foot, $4.5 million emergency department at St. Joseph's Hospital. The new ER is more than double the size of the former emergency room at the North Philadelphia hospital. It can accommodate 22,000 patients annually, while the former ER was about half the size needed to handle the hospital's patient volume for emergency care.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts