Seattle Children’s Hospital revises expansion plan
Seattle Post-Intelligencer, April 17, 2008
Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center in Seattle has revised its expansion plans in response to comments by a citizens committee appointed by the city to review the hospital's growth plan. The plan would more than double the number of beds and building sizes on its main campus over the next two decades.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US