Alabama nursing scholarship alliance to start in fall
Mobile, AL-based Infirmary Health System and Bishop State Community College have announced a new partnership that will provide up to 100 nursing scholarships per year as part of an effort to draw more students into the nursing field. Those in the program will become registered nurses with two-year degrees and will receive most of their clinical training at Infirmary Health System facilities. Upon graduation, they must go to work full-time at one of the facilities, for a specified minimum amount of time.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations