Hospital planned for Lake Worth, TX, area
Fort Worth Star-Telegram, April 23, 2008
Texas Health Resources intends to build a $100 million hospital in the Lake Worth area, with plans for roughly 100 inpatient beds. The new hospital is expected to open in three to five years, at which point a hospital eight miles away in Azle would be converted to a largely outpatient facility. Executives hope that the new hospital will draw patients from all over fast-growing northwest Tarrant County because of the facility's accessibility.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives