South Carolina hospital buys land for future expansion
The State, April 24, 2008
Camden, SC-based Kershaw County Medical Center has bought two tracts of land in the town for future outpatient healthcare services. The hospital paid $1.09 million for the properties, which are adjacent to the medical center. There are no immediate plans for the land, said Kershaw representatives.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013