South Carolina hospital buys land for future expansion
The State, April 24, 2008
Camden, SC-based Kershaw County Medical Center has bought two tracts of land in the town for future outpatient healthcare services. The hospital paid $1.09 million for the properties, which are adjacent to the medical center. There are no immediate plans for the land, said Kershaw representatives.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse