Union County, NC, extends lease for Carolinas Medical Center-Union
Charlotte Observer, April 25, 2008
Union County, NC, Commissioners have renewed the county's lease with Carolinas Medical Center-Union and extended the agreement until 2048. Under the new lease, the hospital will pay the county $2.75 million rent per year, and a one-time payment of $25 million. With the extended lease, CMC officials say they will be able to add interventional cardiology services, more cancer care, Level III trauma services, and expand the women's health and emergency departments.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness