Mansfield (TX) hospital announces $37 million, 2-phase expansion
Fort Worth Star-Telegram, April 29, 2008
Just 16 months after opening, Methodist Mansfield (TX) Medical Center has announced a $37 million expansion. Construction will happen in two phases and is slated for completion by fall 2009. The first phase calls for the addition of a 36-bed medical-surgical unit. The emergency department will be also be expanded several months later to create a total of 32 treatment rooms. The addition of eight beds will double the size of the intensive-care unit.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US