Georgia hospital finds open-heart program partner
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, April 30, 2008
St. Joseph's Hospital will help the Lawrenceville, GA-based Gwinnett Medical Center operate its cardiac services program, pending approval from the Georgia Department of Community Health. GMC and St. Joseph's will jointly own and manage the newly created Gwinnett Cardiovascular Services. St. Joseph's doctors will offer consultation, training and support to Gwinnett Medical Center.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes