Excela Health completes purchase of Pennsylvania hospital
Philadelphia Inquirer, May 2, 2008
Excela Health is now the owner of Jeanette, PA-based Mercy Jeannette Hospital, making it the fourth hospital in Westmoreland County, PA, owned by Excela. The medical institution has been renamed Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital at Jeannette. The 148-bed hospital was expected to lose about $6.5 million last year.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care