Atlanta-based Grady’s CEO has run a hospital, won’t say where
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, May 2, 2008
Reversing what she said when she took the helm of Atlanta-based Grady Memorial Hospital months ago, Pam Stephenson acknowledged that she has run a hospital before, but won't talk about it. Now, she says she was brought in as an "emergency manager" of a hospital for about nine months around the year 2000. She refused to provide any details, however.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives