Atlanta-based Grady’s CEO has run a hospital, won’t say where
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, May 2, 2008
Reversing what she said when she took the helm of Atlanta-based Grady Memorial Hospital months ago, Pam Stephenson acknowledged that she has run a hospital before, but won't talk about it. Now, she says she was brought in as an "emergency manager" of a hospital for about nine months around the year 2000. She refused to provide any details, however.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC