Jupiter Medical Center pairs with University of Miami
South Florida Sun-Sentinel, May 2, 2008
The University of Miami's medical school has announced an alliance with Jupiter Medical Center. The move allows greater patient access to cutting-edge treatments and clinical trials that community hospitals do not offer. Doctors already send patients to UM's medical campus, but the new agreement will increase the flow. In a few years, Jupiter Medical could also add a residency program for UM-trained doctors.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Proton Beam Therapy Center Closure Illuminates Costs