Jupiter Medical Center pairs with University of Miami
South Florida Sun-Sentinel, May 2, 2008
The University of Miami's medical school has announced an alliance with Jupiter Medical Center. The move allows greater patient access to cutting-edge treatments and clinical trials that community hospitals do not offer. Doctors already send patients to UM's medical campus, but the new agreement will increase the flow. In a few years, Jupiter Medical could also add a residency program for UM-trained doctors.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically