Jupiter Medical Center pairs with University of Miami
South Florida Sun-Sentinel, May 2, 2008
The University of Miami's medical school has announced an alliance with Jupiter Medical Center. The move allows greater patient access to cutting-edge treatments and clinical trials that community hospitals do not offer. Doctors already send patients to UM's medical campus, but the new agreement will increase the flow. In a few years, Jupiter Medical could also add a residency program for UM-trained doctors.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives