Top JPS officials called to appear before Tarrant County, TX, commissioners
Fort Worth Star-Telegram, May 2, 2008
Commissioners in Tarrant County, TX, have asked JPS board members and JPS officials to appear at a meeting to address questions raised by a Fort Worth Star-Telegram series on the public hospital district. County commissioners have oversight responsibilities for JPS; they set its tax rates and appoint all 11 members of the JPS board of managers.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus