New Fort Worth, TX, hospital focuses on women’s healthcare
Dallas Morning News, May 8, 2008
The new Fort Worth's Paul and Judy Andrews Women's Hospital is devoted to women's healthcare, and features a Starbucks, spa and motherhood shops. The 190,000-square-foot facility is an addition to Baylor All Saints Medical Center. The hospital is funded and supported largely by the contributions from the community, and aims to serve women from childbearing age through menopause and beyond.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts