New Fort Worth, TX, hospital focuses on women’s healthcare
Dallas Morning News, May 8, 2008
The new Fort Worth's Paul and Judy Andrews Women's Hospital is devoted to women's healthcare, and features a Starbucks, spa and motherhood shops. The 190,000-square-foot facility is an addition to Baylor All Saints Medical Center. The hospital is funded and supported largely by the contributions from the community, and aims to serve women from childbearing age through menopause and beyond.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care