Independence Blue Cross, PA-based system agree on reimbursement contracts
Philadelphia Business Journal, May 9, 2008
Independence Blue Cross and Radnor, PA-based Jefferson Health System have reached an agreement on new three-year contracts. The new agreement, effective June 1, 2008, covers Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, including its Jefferson Hospital for Neuroscience division and Methodist Hospital division; the Main Line Health hospitals; and the three Frankford Hospital campuses.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts