Independence Blue Cross, PA-based system agree on reimbursement contracts
Philadelphia Business Journal, May 9, 2008
Independence Blue Cross and Radnor, PA-based Jefferson Health System have reached an agreement on new three-year contracts. The new agreement, effective June 1, 2008, covers Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, including its Jefferson Hospital for Neuroscience division and Methodist Hospital division; the Main Line Health hospitals; and the three Frankford Hospital campuses.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest