Healthcare center branch opens in Silver Spring, MD
Washington Post, May 15, 2008
Mary's Center for Maternal and Child Care has opened a facility in Silver Spring, MD, that will offer a full range of healthcare services to residents in Montgomery and Prince George counties, regardless of their ability to pay or whether they have insurance. Services at the 3,600-square-foot facility will encompass prenatal care, pediatric and adolescent health, adult health, and obstetrical and gynecological care. Mary's Center partnered with Washington Adventist Hospital to open the facility.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction