Smart Business San Diego, May 16, 2008
Mike Murphy, CEO of Sharp Healthcare in San Diego, describes how his organization used Baldridge criteria, Six Sigma, Disney consultants, and the input of unhappy patients to implement systemwide quality improvement initiatives. The quality focus also aligned the organization with emerging trends in the healthcare industry, including pushing providers and executives toward a greater focus on quality.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US