New Web portal and blog opens online communities for those involved in medical travel
Business Wire, May 20, 2008
BridgeHealth International's new Web site and its accompanying blog entitled The Bridge allows business leaders and consumers to have access to objective, timely information on medical travel. The new tools offering easy-to-find, relevant information on the numerous aspects of medical travel, and allows visitors to learn some of the best ways to access high quality healthcare worldwide and maximize their medical travel experience, according to a BridgeHealth International, Inc. release.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts