New Web portal and blog opens online communities for those involved in medical travel
Business Wire, May 20, 2008
BridgeHealth International's new Web site and its accompanying blog entitled The Bridge allows business leaders and consumers to have access to objective, timely information on medical travel. The new tools offering easy-to-find, relevant information on the numerous aspects of medical travel, and allows visitors to learn some of the best ways to access high quality healthcare worldwide and maximize their medical travel experience, according to a BridgeHealth International, Inc. release.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care