Tenet opens medical center in El Paso, TX
Dallas Morning News, May 22, 2008
Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare Corp. has announced the opening of the Sierra Providence East Medical Center in El Paso, TX. The $143.9 million hospital will employ 300 people, with plans to add 200 more in the future.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest