Wisconsin employers want more health price info, survey finds
A survey by United Benefits Advisors LLC has found that Wisconsin employers want to see more pricing information from physicians, hospitals and insurance companies. According to the findings, of the southeastern Wisconsin employers surveyed 90.3% felt the government should require physicians and hospitals to publicly disclose pricing; 83.9% said insurers should be required to publicly disclose actual discounted prices to paid providers; and 80.6% said the government should mandate healthcare provider quality reporting.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals