Cape Cod Healthcare’s new hospital chief will confront revenue woes
Richard F. Salluzzo, MD, president and chief executive of Wellmont Health System, has been chosen as the new chief executive of Cape Cod Healthcare Inc. Cape Cod faces a shortfall of revenue in addition to layoffs and cutbacks, and has already undertaken a number of steps to control costs. While with Wellmont, a group of 12 hospitals in Tennessee, Virginia, and Kentucky, Saluzzo was credited with moving the system from a loss to a profit and for efforts to eliminate medical errors.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US