Hospital seeks to grow at University of North Carolina
Raleigh News & Observer, June 3, 2008
University of North Carolina Hospitals is seeking state funding to help build a 321-bed tower on its old helipad site in front of NC Memorial Hospital. The $732 million project would increase the total number of patient beds to 1,009 by 2014. The tower also would have 38 operating and procedure rooms, and UNC Health Care is requesting $325.5 million from the state over several years to help fund the project.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus