Two Kansas centers team up for cancer care
Kansas City Star, June 4, 2008
Kansas City Cancer Center and Shawnee Mission (KS) Medical Center are embarking on a joint venture that will develop an outpatient cancer center at Shawnee Mission's Merriam campus. The center is expected to open in the third quarter of 2009, in a building now under construction. The facility will be the fifth comprehensive treatment center for the Kansas City Cancer Center, and will provide imaging services, outpatient medical oncology and outpatient radiation oncology.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts