Two Kansas centers team up for cancer care
Kansas City Star, June 4, 2008
Kansas City Cancer Center and Shawnee Mission (KS) Medical Center are embarking on a joint venture that will develop an outpatient cancer center at Shawnee Mission's Merriam campus. The center is expected to open in the third quarter of 2009, in a building now under construction. The facility will be the fifth comprehensive treatment center for the Kansas City Cancer Center, and will provide imaging services, outpatient medical oncology and outpatient radiation oncology.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care