Two Kansas centers team up for cancer care
Kansas City Star, June 4, 2008
Kansas City Cancer Center and Shawnee Mission (KS) Medical Center are embarking on a joint venture that will develop an outpatient cancer center at Shawnee Mission's Merriam campus. The center is expected to open in the third quarter of 2009, in a building now under construction. The facility will be the fifth comprehensive treatment center for the Kansas City Cancer Center, and will provide imaging services, outpatient medical oncology and outpatient radiation oncology.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations