Honor makes Florida hospital hearts beat proudly
St. Petersburg Times, June 5, 2008
Oak Hill Hospital has become the only facility in Hernando County (FL) designated an accredited site by the Society of Chest Pain Center. The hospital is also only one of nine in the state to receive accreditation from the international nonprofit group this year. The society is a nonprofit group that aims to bridge cardiology, emergency medicine and other professions focused on improving care for patients with acute coronary syndromes and acute heart failure.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013