Olathe (KS) Medical Center starts work on $20.85 million expansion
Kansas City Business Journal, June 5, 2008
Olathe (KS) Medical Center has kicked off the $20.85 million first phase of a construction project that will include the addition of imaging and other outpatient services, new streets and walkways, and park-like landscaping with a water feature. The cost for the first phase of the benefit-district construction is $4.35 million. First-phase plans for a new Olathe Medical Center Pavilion in the expansion area call for a two-story 42,000-square-foot multipurpose outpatient care center.
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- The case for concierge medicine
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- HSAs: What About the Fees?