Olathe (KS) Medical Center starts work on $20.85 million expansion
Kansas City Business Journal, June 5, 2008
Olathe (KS) Medical Center has kicked off the $20.85 million first phase of a construction project that will include the addition of imaging and other outpatient services, new streets and walkways, and park-like landscaping with a water feature. The cost for the first phase of the benefit-district construction is $4.35 million. First-phase plans for a new Olathe Medical Center Pavilion in the expansion area call for a two-story 42,000-square-foot multipurpose outpatient care center.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers