12 Japanese medical professionals to visit Ohio-based system
Ohio-based EMH Regional Healthcare System will host 12 Japanese healthcare professionals as part of the 15th Annual Japanese/American Symposium on Healthcare. EMH representatives will share with the visitors, which include hospital officials, doctors, and physical therapists, how they care for patients with heart attacks arriving via helicopter or directly to the emergency department.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions