When Having the Strategic Plan Is Not Enough: Facilitating an Effective Process
Cathy Clark and Anita Iyenger, for HealthLeaders Media, June 6, 2008
Contributors from the Noblis Center for Health Innovation discuss the four key components to successful strategic planning.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers