All-in-one-spot North Carolina health provider poised to grow
Former hospital administrator Matt Person and his business partner, James Stevens, MD, are the driving forces behind the American Institute of Healthcare & Fitness, a Wal-Mart-size healthcare mall in North Raleigh, NC, that puts doctors, nutritionists, physical therapists, counselors, and a fitness center in one place. The mall’s concept is called integrative medicine, and it encourages teamwork among physicians and others who provide healthcare. The Institute has been open for more than a year, and now the two men are planning two smaller expansions.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'