All-in-one-spot North Carolina health provider poised to grow
Former hospital administrator Matt Person and his business partner, James Stevens, MD, are the driving forces behind the American Institute of Healthcare & Fitness, a Wal-Mart-size healthcare mall in North Raleigh, NC, that puts doctors, nutritionists, physical therapists, counselors, and a fitness center in one place. The mall’s concept is called integrative medicine, and it encourages teamwork among physicians and others who provide healthcare. The Institute has been open for more than a year, and now the two men are planning two smaller expansions.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram