Texas facility plans $13 million breast-cancer center
Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth (TX) intends to open a $13 million breast-cancer center in 2009. Although most of the new center's services already are available at the hospital, staff will focus on better integration to speed up treatment and to help coordinate patients' care. Baylor administrators want to raise money to pay for the entire project through an endowment, and construction will begin once $2.4 million has been collected.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus