Wisconsin firm to help with Louisiana hospital
New Orleans Times-Picayune, June 9, 2008
The St. Bernard Parish Hospital Service District has contracted with Wisconsin-based Hammes Co.to manage the planning, design and construction of a proposed hospital in Chalmette, LA. Hammes Co. will help the district develop a facility of at least 40 beds on a 20-acre site. Officials hope to have the new hospital, to be called St. Bernard Parish Hospital, built by late 2010.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'