Healthcare clinic opens in east New Orleans
New Orleans Times-Picayune, June 11, 2008
A short distance from a sprawling hospital complex closed since Hurricane Katrina, a primary care facility has reopened its doors in eastern New Orleans. The 5,000-square-foot office, with nine examination rooms, will offer primary care with minor cardiac services as well as OB/GYN exams and minor surgeries. Administrators later hope to provide additional specialized services, lab services and complete cardiac care, including ultrasounds and stress test equipment.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?