Florida Hospital buys into Lake Nona ’medical city’
Orlando Sentinel, June 12, 2008
Florida Hospital has contracted to buy the same piece of land near the Lake Nona "medical city" that was once slated for the Nemours Children's Hospital. The Florida Hospital system plans will likely build a regional or teaching facility on the site. Nemours backed out of their deal in February, and moved its planned site 1 1/2 miles west.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers