Group Health to open state-of-the-art facility in Bellevue, WA
Seattle Times, June 17, 2008
On July 1, Group Health will open Bellevue (WA) Medical Center, a four-floor, 190,000-square-foot building. The medical center is intended to provide care for more than 1,000 people a day who will come for outpatient treatment. Some will have surgery there, but if Group Health patients need to spend the night, they'll do so at Overlake Hospital Medical Center. The two facilities will be connected by a tunnel.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts