Group Health to open state-of-the-art facility in Bellevue, WA
Seattle Times, June 17, 2008
On July 1, Group Health will open Bellevue (WA) Medical Center, a four-floor, 190,000-square-foot building. The medical center is intended to provide care for more than 1,000 people a day who will come for outpatient treatment. Some will have surgery there, but if Group Health patients need to spend the night, they'll do so at Overlake Hospital Medical Center. The two facilities will be connected by a tunnel.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Two-Midnights Rule Spells Grim Financial Forecast for Hospitals
- Researchers Link ICD-10 Shift to Financial Losses
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High