Clarian Health Partners, Bloomington (IN) Hospital to merge
Indianapolis Star, June 18, 2008
Bloomington (IN) Hospital has been given the green light to pursue its plans to integrate with Clarian Health Partners. Indianapolis-based Clarian includes the Riley Hospital for Children, Methodist Hospital and Indiana University Hospital. Under the plan, Clarian would take control of Bloomington in early 2010. The move is the latest example of smaller hospitals across Central Indiana teaming with the large Indianapolis-based systems as competition for patients, health workers and reimbursement heats up.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers