Wisconsin-based Aurora Health Care, Grafton OK deal
Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, June 18, 2008
Wisconsin-based Aurora Health Care and the Grafton Village Board have completed a deal that gives Aurora more parking room for its new hospital and medical building in Grafton. As part of the deal, Aurora agreed to pay the village almost $2.4 million this year toward constructing the public works facility.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers