Cancer center is eyeing Delaware
Philadelphia Inquirer, June 20, 2008
Philadelphia-based Fox Chase Cancer Center has announced that it is exploring opening a second campus in Delaware. Representatives from the healthcare center said it remained committed to finishing 19 building projects under way at its Northeast Philadelphia campus, including outpatient facilities, a urology suite, and a clinical research pavilion. They added, however, that Fox Chase is prepared to look elsewhere to grow.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending