Danville, IN, hospital is set to expand
Hendricks Regional Health is set to break ground on a $60 million surgery wing, another sign of increasing competition for patients in the Indianapolis suburbs. The expansion will allow the hospital to replace six existing operating rooms that were built in 1962 as part of the original Hendricks County hospital.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream