Health museum to be built in Atlanta
Atlanta has been selected as the site of a $250 million National Health Museum designed to teach visitors about healthier living and serve as a stage for international health events. The National Health Museum has actually been in existence since 1997, but its presence so far has been limited mainly to the Internet and to sponsoring health education events and exhibits.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013