Medical clinic that serves uninsured to open in Hendersonville, TN
The faith-based Salvus Center clinic will open a facility in Hendersonville, TN, to serve the uninsured. The clinic plans to be open by mid-July and will include three examination rooms as well as offices for a nurse practitioner and physician who will donate their time to work at the clinic. Patients will pay for their service according to a sliding scale, and additional diagnostic testing will be available through arrangements with Sumner Regional Medical Center and Hendersonville Medical Center.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts