Medical clinic that serves uninsured to open in Hendersonville, TN
The faith-based Salvus Center clinic will open a facility in Hendersonville, TN, to serve the uninsured. The clinic plans to be open by mid-July and will include three examination rooms as well as offices for a nurse practitioner and physician who will donate their time to work at the clinic. Patients will pay for their service according to a sliding scale, and additional diagnostic testing will be available through arrangements with Sumner Regional Medical Center and Hendersonville Medical Center.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013